UAE Visa on Arrival
30 days visit eligibility
If you are a passport holder of the below country or territory, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International and proceed to immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30 day visit visa free of charge.
|Canada||China||Hong Kong, China|
|New Zealand||Republic of Ireland||San Marino|
|Singapore||Ukraine||United Kingdom and Northern Ireland|
|United States of America||Vatican City|
Prearranged UAE visas
|Visa type||Duration||Approximate rate inclusive of VAT||Extensions|
|48 hour||48 hours||US$10||Non extendable|
|96 hour||4 days from arrival date||US$30||Non extendable|
|Tourist – short term (single entry)||30 days from arrival date||US$90||Extendable US$230|
|Tourist – short term (multiple entry)||30 days from first entry||US$175||Extendable US$230|
|Tourist – long term (single entry)||90 days from arrival date||US$190||Extendable US$230|
|Tourist – long term (multiple entry)||90 days from first entry||US$460||Extendable US$230|
- Color photograph of applicant
- Color copy of applicant’s passport. The passport must be valid for at least three months.
- The original application form (available at all Emirates ticketing offices) can be accessed in Arabic or English, depending on the applicant’s nationality. Download the English or Arabic application form.
- Copy of the Emirates ticket
Additional documents are required for visitors of some countries
Additional documents may be required, depending on your country of residence. Please use our visa search tool above or visit our visa requirements page for more information.
|Afghanistan||National ID Card (Tazkira ID)|
|Iraq||National ID Card|
|Pakistan||National ID Card|
|Iran||National ID Card|
Rules and Conditions
- Visa fees must be paid upon application.
- Additional visa processing fees apply.
- The passenger must travel to and from Dubai on Emirates or codeshare flights only.
- Visa fees are non refundable.
- The ticket is non refundable if the visa has been issued and utilized.
- Visa processing time is approximately 3 to 4 working days.
- Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval.
- All visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, except the 96 hour and 48 hour visas, which are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
How and where to apply for your prearranged UAE visa
- Apply online through Manage your booking
- Mobile application DVPC
Nationals of countries requiring a prearranged UAE visa can now apply and pay for their visas online through emirates.com.
If you are travelling to or stopping over in Dubai with Emirates, you can submit an application and receive your UAE visa entirely online – without having to submit your passport for stamping. You can apply for your UAE visa through our Manage your booking after you book your Emirates flight. VFS processing fees apply. For more information, please visit VFS Global.
The online visa application service is available for residents and nationals of many countries around the world. Find out if you can apply for a UAE visa. Applicants’ passports must have at least six months’ validity as of their date of travel to Dubai, and must be machine readable passports – handwritten passports are not accepted.
This service is only available to passengers with a confirmed Emirates booking where an Emirates ticket has already been issued and the flight itinerary already includes the desired time in Dubai. The itinerary into and out of Dubai should be on one ticket (PNR), and these flights must be Emirates flights. Note that any itineraries including any flights to or from Dubai on other carriers are not eligible for the online visa service.
A minimum of four international working days prior to arrival in Dubai is required, however Emirates does recommend that online applications are made as early as possible.
Apply in the UAE
If you have a family member or near relative who is a UAE resident, they can apply for a visa on your behalf at any of our ticketing offices in the UAE. Please note that this service is only available to residents of the UAE.